Monday, August 19, 2013

Celebratation of becoming a Great Aunt

I feel so old and yet I feel the same.  What is that about.  My nephew had his first child and her name is Addy.  I cannot believe I have a great behind my Aunt status. 

But be that as it may; my getting older problem is going to be ignored.  I have decided I am only as old as I feel and act.  Yes those of you who know me think I am perpetually stuck at 12; but you have to admit 12 was a good age.  Before the naughty teens yet grown up enough to now how to have a little fun. 

Anyway moving on.  I have created a little book for my Mom who is now a Great Grandmother.  Funny how that sounds so much better when the great is attached to someone else name.

So here is the reveal
I hope you enjoy it.  She is a beautiful little girl and we are so happy to have her in our lives. 








































2 comments:

Eileen Bellomo said...

How beautiful! And, congratulations.

Lillian Mederak said...

gorgeous Tracy
Congratulations to you
Lill