Friday, May 3, 2013

Tag book

I joined a tag swap on Gloria Alexander's yahoo group Kindred-Souls-Art-Group.  She is such a wonderful lady.  She has had a couple of challenges these past few month.  So I wanted to make her something that would go with the lovely little tag swap she was hosting.

Here are some pictures of the Tag book and tag's I made.  It was fun and I hope she enjoys the book and tags.

Here is the cover.  It got to thick so I had to use a black sparkle lace as the binding.















Here is a one of the tags.




















I made little pocket's for the tags to slip in on each page.  No real embellishments because the tags themselves had all the good stuff.






























































































It was a fun little book to make.  I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.  I am off to enjoy the sunshine and see Ironman 3.  


4 comments:

Nook and Cranny said...

Whow, beautiful book and tags.
Thanks for sharing.
Michele

Gloria said...

Tracy, you are so sweet! I adore my Tag Book and appreciate you making her for me! Your photos don't do your artwork justice as each one is stunning!!!

Your Friend in Art***

Gloria

Elena said...

Beautiful work Tracy!

Share how you made the book please!

Eileen Bellomo said...

Gorgeous, Tracy! And so good to see your art again.off